Curricular information of the two learning experiences.
|Catalan Regulations: Decree 187/2015 of 25 August.|
Curricular Dimension: Healthy Physical Activity.
|Competences specific to PE||Curricular content||Curricular assessment criteria|
|C1. Implement a work plan to improve or maintain individual fitness in relation to health.||• Strength and speed: concept, characteristics, effects and training methods. Safety standards and risk prevention.||2. Relate physical activities to the effects they have on the human body’s various systems.|
|• Fitness and health assessment tests (questionnaires, tests and quizzes).||4. Measure the intensity of the task performed using the heart rate.|
7. Become aware of individual physical condition and show willingness to improve it.
|• Design and execution of a warm-up suitable to the physical activity to be performed.|
• Elements of a task plan.
|1. Plan and implement a general warm-up, recognising its main effects.|
|Learning objectives||Learning content||Specific assessment criteria|
|1. Assessing individual fitness and health.||• Physical fitness tests (Cooper run test, long jump, medicine ball throw, etc.)||1. Identify individual physical fitness strengths and weaknesses. |
2. Identify individual physical condition and develop personal commitments, through a portfolio.
|2. Identify the elements of a task plan.||• The elements of the task plan: assessment of the level of physical condition, assessment of interests, establishment of objectives, selection of physical capacities, selection of exercises,review of materials to be used and organisation of the session.||3. Develop a task plan aimed at strength or speed work.|
|3. Design appropriate warm-ups for the designed physical activity.||• Indentifying the different parts of an activation-warm-up phase: joint mobility, continuous running, stretching.|
• Creating an appropriate warm-up for the activity to be performed.
|4. Develop an appropriate activation phase for the physical activity to be performed.|
5. Perform heart rate monitoring during the activation phase.
|4. Build a task plan for each skill (strength and speed).||• Creating a task plan to work on strength.|
• Creating a work plan to work on speed.
|3. Develop a task plan aimed at strength or speed work.|
6. Execute a task plan developed by another group and relate the work plan to the effects it has on the various systems in the human body.