Apunts. Educación Física y Deportes is a multidisciplinary scientific journal edited by the National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia (Spain). It is a veteran magazine that is publishing scientific articlesin an uninterruptible way since1985.
It is a trilingual journal (Castilian, Catalan and English). Specialized in the area of the Sciences of the Physical Activity and the Sport. It publishes original scientific articles of the areas of the human motricity, physical education and sport sciences.
It’s indexed in the Web of Science (ESCI), in Scopus and in a total of 41 data bases with the scientific quality seal of the FECYT.
It’s published quarterly periodicity and since 2020 it is only published in digital version. We use an external revision through the method of double-blind and agreement to the rules of publication of the APA (American Psychological Association) with 196 international scientific inspectors.
With the goal of communicating and disseminating the scientific output in the fields of physical education and sport sciences, Apunts. Educación Física y Deportes only accepts original studies coming from a research-validated by scientific committees that contribute significant new developments: grounded theoretical approaches, innovative methodological approaches, and rigorous survey.
This publication is targeted at anyone in academia or the professional world interested in and associated with research in the physical activity and sport sciences.
The sections of this journal are as follows:
- Human and Social Sciences
- Physical Activity and Health
- Physical Education
- Sport pedagogy
- Physical Preparation
- Sports training
- Sport Management, Active Leisure and Tourism
- Scientific Notes. It includes short articles, orientated to technological, methodological novelties and of scientific futurology, published only in English language.
Opinion columns and scientific cards are also accepted, according to the publisghing team.
In order to reach the target demands of scientific rigor in the studies published, the journal requires strict compliance with:
- the criteria of scientific rigor through the policy of admissions of the received articles, the demanding evaluation of treballsand rateof rejection;
- the publication regulations standardized in accordance with the valid rules of the American Psychological Association (APA 7th edition);
- the periodicity of quarterly publication.
The digital version is open-access, included in the DOAJ: online directory, and subjected tothe Creative Commons license. All articlesare offered inHTML and can be downloaded in PDF in the three languages Spanish, Catalan and English
Spanish / Catalan / English (ISSN 2014-0983) • www.revista-apunts.com