Apunts Educación Física y Deportes is a scientific journal published by the National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia, INEFC (Spain), which has been publishing scientific articles since 1985.
It is a trilingual journal (Spanish, Catalan and English) specialising in the field of physical activity and sports sciences. It publishes original scientific articles in the areas of human motor skills, physical education and sports science.
It is indexed in the Web of Science (ESCI), in Scopus and in over 41 databases and repositories. It has the FECYT (Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology) seal of scientific quality.
Since 2020 it has been published exclusively in digital format, with public access and on a quarterly basis. All articles are subject to external review, using the double-blind method, by a scientific committee counting more than 190 national and international reviewers.
With the aim of communicating and publicising scientific research in the fields of physical education and sports science, Apunts Educación Física y Deportes only accepts original studies from research validated by scientific committees that provide both substantive and methodological innovations.
This publication is targeted at anyone in academia or the professional world interested in and associated with research in the physical activity and sport sciences.
The different sections of the journal are as follows:
- Human and social sciences.
- Physical activity and health.
- Physical education.
- Sports pedagogy.
- Physical training.
- Sports training.
- Sports management, active leisure and tourism.
- Scientific Notes. Includes articles in brief format, focused on technological, methodological and scientific prospective developments, published only in English.
Opinion-based articles and scientific letters are also welcome at the discretion of the editorial staff.
In order to achieve the objectives of the scientific rigour of the papers published, the journal establishes strict compliance in terms of:
- The criteria of scientific rigour through the admissions policy of the articles received, the demanding evaluation of papers and the rejection rate;
- Standardised publication guidelines in accordance with the current standards of the American Psychological Association (APA 7th edition);
- The frequency of publication is quarterly.
The digital version is open-access, included in the DOAJ: online directory, and subjected tothe Creative Commons license. All articlesare offered inHTML and can be downloaded in PDF in the three languages Spanish, Catalan and English The digital version is available in open access, included in the DOAJ online directory and subject to the Creative Commons licence. All articles are provided in full HTML and can be downloaded as a PDF in three languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Spanish / Catalan / English (ISSN 2014-0983) – www.revista-apunts.com