All contributions must be processed through the online platform
The manuscript submission process consists of 5 steps:
- STEP 1. START: submission check; authors transfer ownership rights and can make comments to the editor.
- STEP 2. UPLOAD SUBMISSION: only the original article (.doc .docx) sent for review is uploaded.
- STEP 3. ENTER METADATA: fill in the authors’ personal details and indicate the author to contact.
- STEP 4. UPLOAD ADDITIONAL FILES: in this step, the title page is uploaded in a Microsoft Word document or similar (please avoid PDFs). This document helps reduce the editorial manager’s amount of work. It contains: the authors’ identification details, affiliation and contact information specifying the corresponding author, high quality graphics, images or videos to improve the article (optional).
- STEP 5. CONFIRMATION: final step in which the submission is confirmed.
Make sure your article complies with the Publication standards