All manuscripts must be submitted trough the online platform
The process of submitting manuscripts has 5 steps:
- STEP 1. START: check to ship, authors transfer property rights and may make comments to the editor.
- STEP 2. UPLOAD SHIPPING: only the original article (.doc .docx) to be reviewed is uploaded.
- STEP 3. ENTER THE METADATA: the authors’ personal data are filled in and the contact author is indicated.
- STEP 4. UPLOAD COMPLEMENTARY FILES: in this step, you upload a presentation page in Microsoft Word document or similar (avoid PDF). This document serves to facilitate the work of the editorial manager and consists of: identification data, affiliation and contact details of the authors defining the author of correspondence, graphics, images or videos in high quality to improve the article (optional)
- STEP 5. CONFIRMATION: the final step in which the shipment is confirmed.
Make sure your article fulfils the Submission guidelines